When guests and volunteers visit the Garden, they’ll notice the engraved bricks that line the serene pathways of the garden. These beautiful bricks are personalized with messages in honour of a loved one, to commemorate achievements, to profile local businesses, or to mark a special day. They are a concrete reminder of the people who help make the garden thrive. Purchasing a Brick is a great way to celebrate a special day or person, profiling your business, or honouring a loved one.
It is through these Bricks that the Garden helps raise the necessary funds to ensure our programming remains free and accessible for all as well as to help expand the Garden for the future. The Buy-a-Brick Campaign is a great way to donate and all funds raised through the Buy-A-Brick campaign will go to support construction of this special garden.
All Brick purchases are eligible for a charitable tax receipt. Please note, Bricks are installed in early/mid May and are weather dependent.
How to Design Your Brick
Each Brick can have 3 lines, with up to 10 characters per line. All letters, numbers, and basic symbols (ie: &) are included with the Brick purchase. Any special characters (such as ♥) are an additional $5 per symbol.
How to Purchase a Brick
There are two ways to purchase a Brick with the Garden.
Option 1: Online, using our safe and secure Canada Helps page
- Step One: Visit our Brick Campaign on our Canada Helps page and donate $125 (which is the cost of the Brick). Please add $5 for any special symbols.
- Step Two: Fill out this form for Brick personalization.
Option 2: By mail or email
- Step One: Download the GEG Buy-a-Brick Program Form.
- Step Two: Fill in the Brick personalization table by using the drop-down menu for each box. Then save the completed form. Email the form to email@example.com or print it to send with your payment.
- Step Three: Prepare a cheque (payable to “The Guelph Enabling Garden) for $125.00, which includes the custom engraving, HST, and installation. Please add $5.00 for any special symbols (for example: ♥ , ★).
- Step Four: Mail the cheque, and your form if applicable, to:
Guelph Enabling Garden
P.O. Box 15,
If you would prefer not to mail your form, please contact us and we can make alternate arrangements.
All questions and inquiries should be directed to Trevor Barton, Chair of the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Guelph Enabling Garden is a not-for-profit registered charitable organization.
Charitable #86123 6917 RR001