When guests and volunteers visit the Garden, they’ll notice the engraved bricks that line the serene pathways of the garden. These beautiful bricks are personalized with messages in honour of a loved one, to commemorate achievements, to profile local businesses, or to mark a special day. They are a concrete reminder of the people who help make the garden thrive. Purchasing a Brick is a great way to celebrate a special day or person, profiling your business, or honouring a loved one.
It is through these Bricks that the Garden helps raise the necessary funds to ensure our programming remains free and accessible for all as well as to help expand the Garden for the future. The Buy-a-Brick Campaign is a great way to donate and all funds raised through the Buy-A-Brick campaign will go to support construction of this special garden.
All Brick purchases are eligible for a charitable tax receipt. Please note, Bricks are installed in early/mid May and are weather dependent.
How to Design Your Brick
Each Brick can have 3 lines, with up to 10 characters per line. All letters, numbers, and basic symbols (ie: &) are included with the Brick purchase. Any special characters (such as ♥) are an additional $5 per symbol.
How to Purchase a Brick
There are two ways to purchase a Brick with the Garden.
Option 1: digitally using our safe and secure Canada Helps page
- Step One: visit our Brick Campaign on our Canada Helps page and donate $125 (which is the cost of the Brick). Please add $5 for any special symbols
- Step Two: Fill out this form for Brick personalization.
Option 2: in hardcopy by printing this form and sending in a cheque
- Step One: download, print, and fill out GEG New Brick Form
- Step Two: fill out the Brick personalization section with what you’d like to be on your Brick. See sample below.
- Step Three: Prepare a cheque for $125 dollars, which includes the custom engraving, HST, and installation. Cheques should be made payable to ‘The Guelph Enabling Garden’.
- Step Four: Mail both the form and cheque to :
Guelph Enabling Garden
P.O. Box 15,
If you would prefer not to mail your form, please contact us and we can make alternate arrangements.
All questions and inquiries should be directed to Trevor Barton, Chair of the Board at email@example.com.
The Guelph Enabling Garden is a not-for-profit registered charitable organization.
Charitable #86123 6917 RR001