When guests and volunteers visit the Garden, they’ll notice the engraved bricks that line the serene pathways of the garden. These beautiful bricks are personalized with messages in honour of a loved one, to commemorate achievements, to profile local businesses, or to mark a special day. They are a concrete reminder of the people who help make the garden thrive. Purchasing a Brick is a great way to celebrate a special day or person, profiling your business, or honouring a loved one
It is through these Bricks that the Garden helps raise the necessary funds to ensure our programming remains free and accessible for all as well as to help expand the Garden for the future. The Buy-a-Brick Campaign is a great way to donate and all funds raised through the Buy-A-Brick campaign will go to support construction of this special garden.
Purchasing a Brick
- Step One: Purchasing a brick is easy, just print out the attached form (below), and fill it out with your contact info and specify what message you’d like on it. If you would like the form in an alternate format or would like assistance with purchasing, please contact Leanne Warren at 519-822-1260 ext. 2670 and we’d be happy to accommodate you. Additionally, you can stop in at the Garden and speak to one of our volunteer leaders about the bricks and see them in action.
- Step Two: Decide what you want to engrave on your brick, you get up to three (3) lines of text on the brick, with ten (10) character spaces per line. Character spaces include letters, numbers, symbols, and empty spaces. If you’d like help or suggestions on fitting your message on the Brick, we’re happy to help.
- Step Three: Our engraved Bricks require a donation of $120 and this includes the engraving, HST, and installation. You Cheques should be made payable to ‘The Guelph Enabling Garden’. If you would prefer to pay by an alternate method, please contact Leanne.
- Step Four: Place your completed form and cheque in an envelope and mail both the form and payment to the attention of:
Guelph Enabling Garden
P.O. Box 15,
If you would prefer not to mail your form, please contact us and we can make alternate arrangements.
- Step Five: Wait for your brick to appear in the Garden! Please note that we install bricks at set times of the year as not to disrupt the usage of the Garden or impact the plants growing, so Brick installation may be several weeks after ordering.
All questions and inquiries should be directed to Leanne Warren
- Phone: 519-822-1260 ext. 2670
- Email: email@example.com
- TTY: 519-837-5688
As the garden expands in its next phases, future plans will allow for even more spaces. Get in touch if you are interested in purchasing a brick in phase 2.
The Guelph Enabling Garden is a not-for-profit registered charitable organization.
Charitable #86123 6917 RR001